From 23rd to 26th November 2017, the Bundesverband Freier Radios – BFR the association of free radios in Germany and national organisation member of CMFE – invites to Hamburg, Germany, to attend this year’s congress, the Zukunftswerkstatt Community Media 2017. In discussions, workshops and lectures, #zwcm2017 offers a joint exchange on media policy, radio practice and technology. The main focus will be on possibilities of trans-regional editoral cooperations, concepts of children’s and youth radio programs, the possibilities of self-organization and the creation of access to Free Radios.
Currently organizer scheduling the last open slots for seminars and presentations but this is the programm so far:
- concepts for children and youth radio projects and networking
- MORE VOICES – concepts for lowering the access barriers for refugees in community radios
- running the own transmitters – results of forcing the autonomy idea and impact of Media
- Broadcast’s selling of the FM-infrastructure on community radios
- Pope or Revolution – Community Radios between diversity and political standards
- Ancient and Novel Ways of Transmission: DAB+, LTE, FM etc.
- Protest and Transregional Reporting: review of the collaboration during the protests against G20 and scenarios of future cooperations
- Exchange of Programmes 2.1: a new platform for programme offers and requests
The complete agenda of the event will be published online the next days. Your registration is very welcome. This year’s host is FSK – Freies Sender Kombinat. The venue is located at Gängeviertel, downtown Hamburg . The conference will take place in correspondence with the „Conference on Migration and Media Awareness 2017“ of the Refugee Radio Network and the „Media Against Hate“- workshop organized by Community Media Forum Europe (CMFE) – holding it’s general assembly too.